Saturday, September 27, 2008

Warhammer a no go, need a game to fill the void

Well with the issues with Warhammer and US college campuses I don't think I will be playing Warhammer any time soon. I definitely do not want to go back to WoW so I find myself with a void with no game to fill it. I gave Eve a try for awhile but everything took too long, and was pretty boring and overly complicated. I've been burning myself out on Natural Selection so I want to find something else, and not really in the mood for an FPS anyway. So if anyone has any ideas, platform or PC for something that is a good time waster that is not an FPS make a list in the comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty Online is in closed beta atm.

Anonymous said...

Do you mean Hello Kitty Island Adventure?