Thursday, March 09, 2006
King Kong is a horror game
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get through King Kong: The game is rife with HUGE fucking millipedes that look creepy, sound creepy, and move creepy. They leap at you and scare the shit out of you. I was just thinking, after getting through a particularly brutal area of millipedes that I never wanted to see them again. And the next level started loading, and lo and behold, the level was called "Millipedes" as if they needed a whole fucking level dedicated to them. And just so you know, it seemed there was a whole whopping couple o' minutes dedicated to them in the movie, but in the game? Yeah in this game, they have to be leaping at you at every fucking chance other wise you're not fully appreciating the full extent of the hell giant millipedes could visit upon a human.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment