Monday, October 13, 2008
Dead Space out tomorrow
As I talked about in a previous review, Dead Space which i have been anticipating will be finally coming out tomorrow. It is available for the PS3 and the Xbox360, and in the days leading up to release some reviews are getting their copies early and attesting to the games horror factor. I love a good horror game like fear, where you don't know whats happening, the game itself in terms of gameplay was not scary but the ambient things going on were what made that game great. You see the little girl walking around or waiting for you up a the top of a ladder only to be gone the next second, all while getting very random and unsettling radio signals. The best example in fear is when you first run into the stalkers, been awhile since i played fear so i think that is what they were called. You went through an office setting without running into an enemy for, at the pace i was taking it, a good five to ten minutes only to run into some of the hardest enemies you'll fight in the game at the end of the sequence. If Dead Space uses its ambience in the same way I will definetly love the game and from what I have heard it passes that test with flying colors, i will be picking up my copy tomorrow if my local store can keep them in stock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment