- I love that killing people who are at street level from the top of a building is more easily done by dropping shit on them instead of using the sniper rifle (at my current weapons level it sometimes doesn't kill them, while throwing a piece of concrete on them definitely kills them).
- I really can't wait to do Live, but I don't really have a large group of friends on Xbox Live which is really fucking disappointing because I would love to be thrown off a building and blown up while I'm inside a car
- It's really hard to throw explosive things at people without them shooting it first which consequently sends your bendy leg self into the air.
- Shooting people stuns them I think, so I threw a grenade at a boss and shot them to keep them still and it was an instant kill. It wouldn't have been so easy if I didn't find the slut all by herself.
- Last point for this one but "I love the smell of agent in the morning" is funny on a couple disturbing levels (it happens when you catch on fire).
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Crackdown Redux: First Impressions
I'm shooting for this to be a kind of Crackdown diary of sorts since I feel like this is a game that I can really get into a play extensively so I'll be relating experiences in list form from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment